Maybe you didn't get my last message. It doesn't matter around here if a
forum is better or not, the PHB's will not allow the users to surf the
net even to get email. At one time I was registered on this list as my
personal hotmail account but I had to stop using it because they blocked
access to hotmail. I also have accounts at yahoo and my space but those
are or were blocked so I have to use my business email account to keep
from having it blocked. The only other way would be to only look at the
questions and responses from home afterhours; in that case I would be an
observer and not a participant. Personally I like to think on occasion I
have helped someone on this list instead of just gathering the knowledge
of these fine people without giving anything back.

Jerry Banker
Sr Programmer Analyst
Affiliated Acceptance Corp
Sunrise Beach, MO
1-800-233-8483
www.affiliated.org

The man
> lowered the thimble. 'Pictsies!' Carpe Jugulum, Terry Pratchett 1998
> Visit the MaVerick web-site - <http://www.maverick-dbms.org> Open
Source Pick