-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chandrika
Padaki
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:24 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Backup Question

If we did a SUSPEND.FILES.ON, does it just suspend the updates and not
mess with any jobs / users logged into the system? If so, that might
work, since we have a third party script to backup to disk right now.
Currently brings down the database though, doing that causes problems
with other batch processes setup.

Thanks,