From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wally Terhune
Sent: Thursday, 15 January 2009 1:59 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2][UD] Named pipe issue.

I don't find any open engineering cases (or even recent closed ones)
regarding any problems with OSOPEN / OSWRITE in UniData.
Nor do I find any support case for Dan McGrath. Nor any open support
cases
with keyword OSOPEN in the problem text.
Hard to say where the problem might lie.
I suspect Dan will need to provide a small test case to his UniData
support
provider that demonstrates a problem so they can see if the problem can
be
reproduced on a different server and/or different UNIX flavor server.
happy hunting.

Wally Terhune
U2 Support Architect
IBM Information Management Software
Tel: (303) 773-7969             T/L 656-7969
Mobile: (303) 807-6222
Email: wal...@us.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support