Anthony/Tony,

There are 5 files and 1 directory required that identify a UniVerse account
(perhaps for UO.net purposes), or so I am told... And this information may
be 10.2 specific...

        D_VOC
        VOC
        D_VOCLIB
        VOCLIB
        D_&SAVEDLISTS&
        &SAVEDLISTS&

Tony, although you wrote "...moving directories for easier housekeeping...",
I think you meant dictionaries.

VOCLIB is home to large VOC records or paragraphs, such as most of the
LISTXXXX-type paragraphs...
You could also place restricted verbs, paragraphs, etc. in VOCLIB...
The intent is to keep the items in VOC as small as possible for efficiency
and performance purposes...
Or so the documentation leads one (well, okay, me) to conclude...

Bob Wyatt
Ashwood Computer, Inc.