From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:50 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Need assistance replicating UniObjects.NET issue

   Glen:
   Are  you  logging  the  UniObjects connection?  This may give you
some
   additional information (it usually does for me).  To do so you should
create
   a file in the "ud71" directory named "serverdebug".  I put the
following
   line in mine:
   udcs 9 E:\IBM\ud71\log\udcs\udcs.log
   As you can see, the output goes to a new directory,
"...\ud71\logs\udcs".
   To turn logging off change "9" to "0" (no quotes).
   HTH,
   Bill