You're probably right about ED.  After all, EDLIN is probably still
lurking somewhere in the belly of all that Windows flash and dazzle.
Lowest common denominator and all that...

After 16 years in the MV world, I've never really learned ED, because I
was introduced to Pick/D3 and SB+ at the same time.  Since I came to
this environment after 9 years on a Wang VS with its modeless editor, SE
was the most natural thing to use, and I still do, although I now prefer
AccuTerm's WED.

Norman Morgan <> nmor...@brake.com <> http://www.brake.com
Children seldom misquote you.  In fact, they usually repeat
word for word what you shouldn't have said.