From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Joshua
Gallant
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:55 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Mixed Case UV Basic Programming Standards.

People use something other than ED?  For the most part, all programmers
on our staff do use the ED editor but there are a few of us who like the
functions like syntax highlighting, etc.  We code in all UPPER case
here.  We've had programs around for 30 years so the base programs were
always uppercase and we just stuck with it over the years.

- Josh