I keep going on about WED, but it has several handy tricks up its
sleeve.  Highlight a block of text, then click a button to indent (or
un-indent) the whole block by one tab distance (whatever you defined
that to be).  Similarly, entire blocks of text can be commented out (or
un-commented) with a click.  And always handy for a quick
"sledge-hammer" adjustment to data records, there is the ability to
insert value and sub-value marks with a mouse click.

Note: I am also an UltraEdit fan, using it exclusively instead of
Notepad in Windows.  You may not need it often, but when you do the hex
mode is a lifesaver.

Norman Morgan <> nmor...@brake.com <> http://www.brake.com
"Normal" is a setting on a washing machine.