On 17/09/2009 16:19, "Charlie Rubeor" <crub...@1199nefunds.org> wrote:

> Like most guys, I relate best to sports analogies.  This feels like getting
> traded from the Yankees to the Orioles.  For those of you across the pond,
> think of being transferred from Chelsea to West Ham United.

It's a good analogy - if you are playing in the third team for the Yankees
or Chelsea then getting transferred to the Orioles (whoever they are) or
West Ham may be the best thing that happens to you.

You get to play in the first team, you get to take part in the big matches,
you have a chance of scoring the winning goal against Manchester United in
the FA Cup, you get a chance of being noticed.

Being somebody in a smaller team can be many times better than being nobody
in a big one.

George