We encountered a problem during our nightly batch processing last night and it
pertains to a specific
record/key. The error that we received in our log is as follows:

--
Program "LFBDOPOS": Line 337, Attempted WRITE with record ID larger than
file/table maximum
Attempted WRITE with record ID larger than file/table maximum
record ID size of 255 characters.
--

I checked our MAXKEYSIZE in UniAdmin and it's set to 255.

I guess my question is why is it saying the ID/primary key is too large if it
should be -> 15500*60431*EJK ?

Also, what do we do to fix this? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Chris