The obvious first question is "Is the operating system the same on the
new machine as it was on the old?"

My shot in the dark is that it sounds like a library issue, and if you
were moving from W2003 to W2008, that could be the pointer to your
answer.

Even if you went from, say Win2003 to Win2003 R2 there can be subtle
differences (as we recently found with W2008 vs W2008 R2)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!