From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of
charles_shaf...@ntn-bower.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:44 AM
To: U2 Users List
Cc: U2 Users List; u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Ordinal could not be found in dynamic link library

Yes.  Both machines are running XP and both programs were built on XP. The
big difference is that one was developed with Visual Basic 5 and the other
was developed with VB.NET and VS 2005.  The libraries would definitely be
different between those two environments.  I am just not sure what the
error message means.  There are lots of references to that error on the
Internet, but nothing explains what the error means.

The error makes me suspect that there are multiple versions of the DLL,
but there isn't.  What is ordinal 36?  And why is it expecting to find it
in UNIRPC32.dll?

Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst
NTN-Bower Corporation