Isn't that the truth. An interesting side note is debugging. When technologists suggest we use a "black-box" technology approach, all this does is create massive investigation problems in a "layered" environment; which most are today. For not-easily-reproducible problems, logging exacerbates the problem because now where we're looking for a needle problem located somewhere in these large haystack logs. :-)

Bill

----- Original Message -----
*From:* cwn...@comcast.net
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 5/4/2011 8:59 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] uv v ud
Hi Bill,

A little off-topic, but it seems that whenever you get 2 or more vendors involved in anything, they automatically start blaming the other, and nothing gets done.

Charlie Noah
Charles W. Noah Associates
cwn...@comcast.net

The views and opinions expressed herein are my own (Charlie Noah) and do not necessarily reflect the views, positions or policies of any of my former, current or future employers, employees, clients, friends, enemies or anyone else who might take exception to them.