I have a customer who is setting up a brand new user in UV on Windows --
this is a running machine, has been for years -- but the first new employee
is a long while.

This new user, when they get the Telnet log on and put in their user
name/password is NOT being asked for the path to account they want to go
into.  They are being 'dumped' into the UV account.  And then they cannot
'log to' anywhere else.

The customer swears this new user is built just like all others -- a Domain
User with 'User Rights' on the UV Server.
Rocket tech support has said the is fix is that users HAVE to have Admin
rights in order to be prompted for the 'UniVerse account'

Something seems wrong with that answer.  I mean, I am guessing it will fix
the issue, but I hate passing out Admin rights when the real answer is
probably something else.

So -- What else might be the cause here?? (I am WAY more UD than UV, so any
idea will likely be something I have NOT tried yet!)

Thanks -
David W.