From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson [wjhon...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:21 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Universe's DOS command

Thanks.  What I was saying was that *if* you DOS /c cmd
And that cmd requires input, a task will be created that never dies, evidently.
Or perhaps it was because the cmd I was trying to use was "ftp" perhaps that's
the culprit that creates the undead task.
Once I killed all the jobs in the Windows Task Manager, the Universe jobs died
on their own.
Before I did that, you could not kill those jobs even in UniAdmin.