I have only seen SAP implementations from a bit of a distance and
through reading stories, but in every case, my understanding was that
those in charge of the project were gone before SAP went live. I have
seen systems analysts and programmers survive the project, with plenty
of stories once they do. It sounds like a really brutal ERP
installation. I have not kept current on this front enough to know
that people were still selecting it, although a whole lot of people
are still maintaining it.

Best wishes, Scott, and thanks for taking the time to write up your
notes regarding some of those in the industry who have helped you.
Cheers!  --dawn

Dawn M. Wolthuis

Take and give some delight today