We use a middle layer written in Java.

--
Ben Souther
Manager, Web and Web Service Development

FWDavison & Company, Inc.
50 Resnik Road, Suite 200
Plymouth, MA 02360-7220

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, and any accompanying
documents, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact our office by e-mail or
by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and immediately destroy all copies of the