To: "U2 Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata 6.1.13/AIX 5.3 Stops Unexpectedly

Usually we can still telnet into AIX.  That's how I'm running the
stopud/startud. This errpt command is new to me but thanks to everyone for
that input; that should be very valuable.

I still wish there was some way we could do a LIST.READU from AIX without
having to login to udt, like listuser but for locks.  I don't know if an
overflowed lock table is even remotely related to the problem, but it would
be nice to be able to check it without having to get to TCL.

-K