I'll second the vote for the wED utility in AccuTerm. In the recent
v7.1 a Lot of welcome enhancements were made which take this Far
beyond similar editors - and "free" with the emulator aint a bad deal
either.

I'm also quite fond of mvToolbox (http://www.mvtoolbox.com/) It's a
fabulous bit of software, and it's only fault is that it does too
much. It has too many features, too much documentation, and the author
is too eager to update the product. I'm serious. This is proof of the
concept that software with too many features can confuse an industry
into lack of adoption. But this software does more than any other in
its class in this industry, and if you like a real "does everything"
kind of product then you should look at this. The website is
unmaintained, marketing is almost non-existent, and the author is too
eager to give the software away just to give it exposure. I swear,
it's the weirdest story of any product around. But the bottom line is
that this is great software that responds to the current inquiry.

HTH