Symeon:

Well, there you go! Over here, we often figure if it's cheaper we'll "make" it work. :-)
Untitled Page

----- Original Message -----
*From:* syme...@gmail.com
*To:* 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 2/26/2013 12:38 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] UV full screen editor
I seem to remember when we used such things that the costs in the uk where
pretty similar. Wintegrate also did some emulations that accuterm did not
and we needed those, but the other problem I have with Accuterm is that it
is very American (not being rude here)  so it has some funny (to us
Europeans) way of doing things, and always looks very old fashioned.   Each
to their own I guess