From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wols Lists
Sent: 26 February 2013 10:30
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UV full screen editor

On 26/02/13 08:38, Symeon Breen wrote:
> I seem to remember when we used such things that the costs in the uk
> where pretty similar. Wintegrate also did some emulations that
> accuterm did not and we needed those, but the other problem I have
> with Accuterm is that it is very American (not being rude here)  so it has
some funny (to us
> Europeans) way of doing things, and always looks very old fashioned.
Each
> to their own I guess

The thing with wIntegrate for us was emulation too - pretty much every
emulator we tried failed somewhere. With wIntegrate it was easy to get at
the definition files and re-define the client end to match the server
- the VT emulation in particular bit us hard. The current official PT
emulation is mostly my hard work :-) I doubt they've done anything to it
since they replaced the original bare-bones version with mine back in the
days of v3.

Cheers,
Wol