On 26/02/13 08:38, Symeon Breen wrote:
> I seem to remember when we used such things that the costs in the uk where
> pretty similar. Wintegrate also did some emulations that accuterm did not
> and we needed those, but the other problem I have with Accuterm is that it
> is very American (not being rude here)  so it has some funny (to us
> Europeans) way of doing things, and always looks very old fashioned.   Each
> to their own I guess

The thing with wIntegrate for us was emulation too - pretty much every
emulator we tried failed somewhere. With wIntegrate it was easy to get
at the definition files and re-define the client end to match the server
- the VT emulation in particular bit us hard. The current official PT
emulation is mostly my hard work :-) I doubt they've done anything to it
since they replaced the original bare-bones version with mine back in
the days of v3.

Cheers,
Wol