I can answer this easily

> What single project or task would you consider the most significant > accomplishment in your career so far?
Building a Microsoft network in Australia from scratch and VPN'ing it into Midvale, Utah for access to the ERP Unidata database

> Can you give me a detailed overview of the accomplishment?
A)
Plan the Microsoft network for 10 workstations including MS Exchange, MS office, Windows 8, Rocket Wintegrate Scope out international internet provider with stable 2 to 10 mb access to USA
Figure into the mix 220vac for all devices.
Lock down domain name for exchange server
Order hardware and software
B)
Set a work area aside in the USA plant
Assemble the server MS Windows Server 2012
Program the router to an existing unused public ip address for testing and patches
Setup Domain and users on the server
Install MS Exchange 2013
Point local public ip address dns mx record to the new router and route to exchange
Setup workstations
Install MS Office
Install wintegrate
Temp build vpn tunnel from sub network to internal network and test access to Unidata database
C)
Package up nice and neat and ship to Australia, this portion of project too one week
D)
Fly to Australia and setup network
E)
Unpack hardware and setup offices
Wire network, workstations, printers
Reprogramm router for new ip addresses
Repoint dns to new public ip addresses
Repoint Windows Server 2012 dns
Wait for DNS replication across the web to complete ( 24 hours)
Test exchange incomming and outgoing transports.
Login users
Test Outlook
Test connectivity across secure vpn to USA ERP Unidata database
test printing for USA Unidata to the Australia office printer
Train Users on network.
F) Go home

> Tell me about the company, your title, your position, your role, and
> the team involved.
IS Manager
Know it all
Determine IS stratagy
Build and maintain the network
Build better mouse traps

> What were the actual results achieved?
Aside from the planning, entire network was built and installed in two three weeks
All tasks were completed

> When did it take place and how long did the project take.
Last week
Two months in planning
three weeks to implement

> Why you were chosen?
Already built two other international networks in the last 18 years

> What were the 3-4 biggest challenges you faced and how did you deal
> with them?
Never install Windows Server 2012 or Exchange 2013 before
Never created a master domain from scratch, just administrated them.
Programming the Cisco 887 router for private internet acess for the workstations and secure vpn tunnel connection to the USA

> Where did you go the extra mile or take the initiative?
Learned and implemented Exchange 2013

> Walk me through the plan, how you managed to it, and if it was
> successful.
The plan was detailed above.
Completely successful, failure is not an option.

> Describe the environment and resources.
International Internet
220vac

> *
> Describe your manager's style and whether you liked it or not.
My manager is my CEO
I follow thru on all my projects

> Describe the technical skills needed to accomplish the objective and
> how they were used.
Cisco router configuration
Cisco secure vpn tunnel configuration
Windows server 2012 installation
Windows exchange 2013 installation
Windows domain controller setup
Windows domain login scripts
ip addressing conventions
dns setup

> Some of the biggest mistakes you made.
Corrupted the first install of Exchange, messed up all the right but made a backup bgefore I did it, saved the day. Corrupted the Microsoft exchange certificate, could not log into MS Exchange administration but fixed it through IIS Did not setup the outgoing mail connector proper, took a while to find my error.

> Aspects of the project you truly enjoyed.
The pressure to complete within my alloted time frame

> Aspects you didn't especially care about and how you handled them.
Getting Australia to give me a stable internet connection, bugged them a lot.
18hour flight to australia, slept

> How you managed and influenced other, with lots of examples.
Managed Internet providers
Managed hardware providers

Patience and knowledge of exactly what I need and conveying that to my suppliers

> How you changed and grew as a person.
Cann successfull add Microsoft Windows server 2012 and MS Exchange 2013 installation and configuration to my knowledge base

> What you would do differently if you could do it again.
Increase my installation window to two weeks at the remote site.

> What type of formal recognition did your receive?
Appreciation from my CEO
I completed another task
It's all fun and games

Robert