There's an xkcd for everthing: http://xkcd.com/1179/

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 6:13 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [OT] Interview Questions

Another option, which I always have done, is to iconv dates in "15 Jan 2013"
format.  This always works regardless of which date method is selected.

Don't know why "yanks" do things that irritate you.  But then, most people do
things that irritate someone.  As Mark Brown always points out; the trouble
with standards is everybody has one.  This seems more of an issue than what
"yanks" do.  :-)

Bill
Untitled Page