Dave,

If those 2GB files are static files then there is a serious problem in
your future.  If they are dynamic then they can grow beyond 2GB.
FILE.STAT 'filename' at the colon prompt will tell you what the file is.

HTH

JohnC
* John Christian                        DEC ALPHA 4100 5/400            *
* Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS) Tru64 UNIX 4.0F      ENV 4.7.1  *
* St Louis MO                           UniData 5.2.16       BEN 5.0    *
*   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   314-317-4248   UNIX migration: 8/30/99         *

Gentlemen,

I was having a walk-around this Unidata system. I noticed that some of
the files are approaching 2 gb and a couple of files are over 2 gb. Is
there a future problem looming.

What is the 2 gig limits mentioned in some of the email's?

Dave Raven
Mobile(949) 228 2224 e Fax (815)4259364
P.O. Box 17811, Irvine CA 92623-7811