        -----Original Message-----
        From: BjÃrn Eklund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 2/16/2004 4:30 AM

        <snip>
        I've downloaded the Wintegrate trial version but I don't know where to
        start. Should I redraw my screens in the Wintegrate dialog designer or what?
        I have downloaded all the manuals but can't find anything at a glance that
        shows me where to start my GUItilazation.
        <snip>

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which
is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this
e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete the related
e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) and the
LabCorp Privacy Officer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call (877) 23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.