From: Björn Eklund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 3:30 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Wintegrate, UD

Hi,
We are currently running an old green line GUI. I was told by IBM to look at
Wintegrate to make my applications look more modern. I've downloaded the Wintegrate
trial version but I don't know where to start. I've modified the coloring setting to
get certain fields look like windows textboxes etc. But I'm sure that there must be
another way of using Wintegrate to fullfill my needs. Anyone who knows where I should
start? Should I redraw my screens in the Wintegrate dialog designer or what? I have
downloaded all the manuals but can't find anything at a glance that shows me where to
start my GUItilazation.

TIA
Björn Eklund