Charles,
Thanks for the plug on the Nucleus / Accuterm Graphical User Interface,
however a note of extreme caution:
<tongue_in_cheek_ad>
I would only recommend Nucleus:
* to those who just want to get the job done without having to re-invent the
wheel
* to those who have no desire to make a career of learning about gui objects
and their attendent complexity
* to those who want the grunt work done for them

I would NOT recommend Nucleus if:
* one has lots of time on one's hands and merely needs to look busy
* one wishes to learn about GUI objects in order to get out of pick/U2
* you need to justify your existence and make your boss think that you are
actually accomplishing something by spending three days to create a GUI
screen using object calls that you could have created in ten minutes with
Nucleus.
* you have an overwhelming desire to increase your maintenance efforts by
requiring separate rules for both GUI and character.
</tongue_in_cheek_ad>

Lee Bacall
http://www.binarystar.com
Nucleus technology
Phone: +1 (954) 791-8575, emergency# 954-937-8989