BjÃrn,
    You might also want to look at the AccuSoft graphical interface before you settle
on wIntegrate.

- Charles 'I also like the Nucleus/Accusoft Combo' Barouch

Thomas Derwin wrote:

You might find something useful in the code samples that come with Wintegrate. In Winteg 3, they're in the "example" subdirectory.

Hope this helps, Tom

-----Original Message----- From: BjÃrn Eklund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Mon 2/16/2004 4:30 AM <snip>
I've downloaded the Wintegrate trial version but I don't know where to
start. Should I redraw my screens in the Wintegrate dialog designer or what?
I have downloaded all the manuals but can't find anything at a glance that
shows me where to start my GUItilazation.
<snip>