As others have responded, UV support is a GOOD idea - and a relatively cheap "no
brainer" option.

If you don't want to get ongoing support from your hardware vendor (somewhat
understandable), why not approach your software vendor, or IBM directly, as these 2
parties probably have a more active interest in "keeping you online"

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage – an Evolution in Software Development

---