Or maybe there could be a way for us to download them in a zipped format?  Probably
too much data though huh?  BTW, I too want to pay my respects to Clif for hosting the
list.  I have learned so much just by reading through other peoples
problems/experiences and by the direct responses to my own problems.  Thanks to all of
you for being such a wonderful resource for me.  There have been many times over the
past 5 years that I have been here that people have been kind enough to bail me out in
my hour of need.

Many thanks to you Clif and to all who have helped me out soooo much!