> David,
>     I'd be interested in this answer as well.

I assume you saw my original reply about using the PHP->Java extension
with UOJ.

However, since PHP extensions seem to be written in some strange version
of highly pre-processed C code, I did actually embark on writing a U2
extension for PHP, sitting on top of InterCall.

Unfortunately I'm not a C programmer, and I got repeatedly stuck and
frustrated trying to get it to compile and work.  It did look very
possible, and someone who knows C and PHP could most likely make short
work of it.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.