From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stuart Boydell
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 5:54 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Uniobjects / php

> Behalf Of Dawn M. Wolthuis
>
> The fastest, bestest, free way I know to have html<-->U2 with update
> capability is by using tomcat for a web server (or at least for an app
> server, i.e. a servlet container), then UOJ classes with Java.
>
> Client: Web Browser, with html / jsp
> Http Server: Requires a servlet container, such as tomcat, this
> is where the
> Java classes including UOJ classes run
> Database Server: U2
>
> It works.  See pickwiki.com (or .org?)
> You could use Jython, in theory, although I haven't tried that.  --dawn

Have you used Axis at all - would you consider throwing that into the mix
too for Web Services?
http://ws.apache.org/axis/

Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre
(61 3 9269 7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.