In a message dated 4/20/2004 3:12:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Do you have a specific project in mind?  There are at least half a dozen
> ways to get U2 data to appear on a web page, the "best" way depends on
> what expertise you already have in-house and how complex
> the problem is.
>
> --
> Wendy Smoak
> Application Systems Analyst, Sr.
> ASU IA Information Resources Management
> --

Here's my expertise:
1) Pick BASIC
2) I can write HTML and I wrote a few javascripts!
3) I setup Apache as a web server

But the problem has always been the equivalent of what mvInternet does.  That is,
connect Apache to Universe.  So you have another idea of how to connect Apache (or
really any other page server) to Universe?  I don't understand what "open port 80"
means or whether this actually allows Apache to talk directly to Universe or whatever.
Will