In a message dated 4/21/2004 9:43:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I think there are better solutions out there. For example searching the web
> (having web access allows staff to find solutions for your company!) I was
> able to find this http://phorum.org/ - "Phorum is a web based message board
> written in PHP. Phorum is designed with high-availability and visitor ease
> of use in mind. Features such as mailing list integration, easy
> customization and simple installation make Phorum a powerful add-in to any
> website."
> It is also very common for newgroups to have mail
> integration e.g.
> http://gaffa.org/faq/faq_1_2.html

I disagree that its very common to have what I posted.
But I'm not sure you understood me.
Let's say I'm subscribed to both the forum and its corresponding email list.
If I send a message to the email list only, will it appear on the forum site?  Or
alternatively will it appear in the archives of the forum site?
That's the question.
Will