Stop teasing us, Tony. <grin> What's the source where we can get MSDN subscriptions for $1,300?

--

Regards,

Clif

On Apr 21, 2004, at 12:36, Tony Gravagno wrote:

Replied to e-mail request before I saw this. Yes, everything comes direct
from Microsoft, DVDs, newsletters, support, etc. MS never questioned the
source and I get the same services as anyone who buys direct. I have never
received anything from the original vendor.

Where did you find the legal MSDN for $1300?  My renewal is
now up for $2300 and with the DVD rebate, it is still  $2000.
Do the shipments still come directly from Microsoft?  Thanks.

Regards,

Jim

For Visual Studio .NET I acquired a legal copy of an MSDN Universal
subscription for US1300, the included freebies brought that
down to a net of less than $1000.