Comments embedded in the message below.

On Apr 21, 2004, at 16:10, Tony Gravagno wrote:

Get it here: http://store.viosoftware.biz/msunsu701yes.html

Thanks, Tony. We appreciate you letting us in on the secret <grin>. And thanks to JD for the other source.

Tell them to implement a commission program and then send me a credit on my
next purchase! :)

I think we can talk the U2UG board into giving you a year's complimentary subscription to the list.

(That's a *joke*, people. Stop panicking!)

"production use", my development system IS my production system which I
destroy on a regular basis as I install and test code.

As do I, but frequently not on purpose. :-)

Clif "we ought to vote Chuck 'most copied'" Oliver