I agree that The Herd should be renamed.

I understand the reasons Atul had for choosing that name, but it's
difficult to explain to new users.

What do we expect people to mostly be using The Herd for?  To discover
new commands to subscribe to, right?  It seems that ranking commands
for safety, commenting on them, and looking up statistics about them
are all secondary to the main purpose of discovering new commands that
you might want.  Therefore, I think it should have a name that
reflects that.  The page could simply be called "Command Finder" or
"Command Library" or "Discover Commands" or something like that, and
people would understand what it was for much more than "The Herd".

--Jono

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to