I didn’t think the lite would be available after the full launch of the
real product. No advantages there though as it doesn’t sport any of the
magic other than AC, which isn’t magic at all.

You can’t sit here and deny the fact that the Nano Beams had issues
initially. I had to pull all our initially installed ones from the field
due to some serious AP wide degradations that didn’t get resolved till much
later. We have them rolled out now in minimal fashion on newer firmware and
some beta 5.6

Let’s see, how many other products can I list that had been rushed to
market….