Chris,

I will run some calcs.  The AC19's on a 90deg horn will be short. On a 60
it should exceed 1 mile w/o issue, but that depends on your allowed
connection rates.  Seems like you are doing things right and only allowing
good signal :)  If you ever try a 30deg horn i would like to know how they
perform.  A 30deg with a AC400 will connect at +5miles.

Thanks again for the info...

Regards,
Tasos Alexiou
Managing Partner
RFelements North America LLC

Skype: tasosrfe
eMail: ta...@rfelements.com
Web: www.rfelements.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rfelements
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tasosalexiou

represent those of RF elements s.r.o. If you are not the intended recipient
of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,
nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you
have received this email in error.