I read in the list that they are not easy to align and also the brackets are
not good. Did they fix those brackets, yet?

How reliable is the performance?

From: Roy
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 8:57 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] PTP with PoweBeam AC ISO

Litebeam AC

60Ghz Ignitenet

        http://www.ignitenet.com/products/metrolinq/

On 2/23/2017 5:21 PM, Daniel Peoples wrote:

  AF24 and be done, 740mbps full duplex.

  Daniel Peoples
  Resonance Broadband

  Resonancebroadband.com
  918-429-3620

  On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Mark Steckel <m...@fix.net> wrote:

    I have a 2130 ft link using a pair of PBE-5AC-300-ISOs and 30 MHz-wide
channel in U-NII 1 working great. Consistently provides 200 Mbps or a bit more.

    Based on a few posts on the Ubnt forums, I tried and ended up with better
results configuring the radios as PTMP instead of PTP.

    Cheers
    Mark