Eduardo you have already provided your path length - 2200ft, and it uses
100mhz of bandwidth on a completely different band(24 ghz).
I personally have a 1.4km shot, and it achieves max modulation by quite a
bit.

Go research 24ghz products and make your own decision though, don't just
trust us. Higher ghz products were made for short links. 60/70/80ghz is
actually the best fit for that distance, but ubnt doesn't have a product in
those bands yet.

*Daniel Peoples*
Resonance Broadband
*Resonancebroadband.com* <http://Resonancebroadband.com>