Hi David,

I would like to have a look if you have any MM sectors that are seeing a
larger discrepancy between UDP and TCP performance.  Sending you an email.

>No matter what I tried with UBNT I could not get my legacy devices to pull
more than 40mbps TCP on a sector with more than 35 devices connected. sure
its udp test showed 85mbps+ but the TCP was barely half that. With the
cambium tests the TCP is usually within 5% of it.

Thanks,
James