I became a multimillionaire through the judicious use of debt.

Went from 0 to $2.1 million a year in 4.5 years, from 0 to 11000 dialup
customers.

Could not have done it with cash. :)

I have Jim Hollis (fispa) to thank for opening my eyes to cash flow based
financing.

Nothing major gets built without leverage.

YMMV,

JP

On Thu, 31 May 2018 14:04:59 -0400, RickG wrote

Joe Portman
Alamo Broadband Inc.
www.alamobroadband.com