Daniel, here are the appropriate tar.bz2s for the extra theme 'GrayXT'
(renamed from Gray because the metacity changed from the original and
the icons are NuoveXT - as stated on the wiki page) . Gray uses the
pixmap engine - currently provided by gtk2-engines-pixbuf

I have also attached the IndustrialXT theme, which the below
conversation suggests may be included if it is easy for you to do and
you are including the other 2 themes that Henrik announced as winners,
it uses the same icons as GrayXT and the Industrial theme engine for
gtk2 and gtk1.2 which is provided by gtk2-engines-industrial and
gtk-engines-industrial

The NuoveXT icons are available for KDE too, so I have attached the
theme file for them too. They are large so I thought I'd link to them
rather than email everyone 14 mb!
http://nuovext.pwsp.net/files/nuoveXT-1.6.tar.gz
http://nuovext.pwsp.net/files/nuoveXT-kde-1.6.tar.gz

Thanks a lot, if there is anything else I can do to help get these
included please let me know - unfortunately I haven't yet strayed into
the world of making debs...

Who

On 5/23/06, Chuck Huber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 15:26 +0100, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> Who wrote:
> > Henrik, would Daniel's workload be able to accomodate 2 extra themes,
> > or even 3 if LegacyHuman is taken as not being an extra theme, but
> > necessary for continuuity, provided they were ready to package
> > tonight?
> I did actually send him the list of top five and asked him to see what
> he could do. It really is up to the packaging team to make decisions now
> though.
>
> Billy, It's all well to say 'There needs to be 5!', but the list of 5
> hasn't been clearly communicated in a timely manner.
>
> Michiel seems to be making the suggestion that the Art team makes a firm
> recommendation that we use the top 5 themes from the existing vote (as
> imperfect as that vote was). Is that a motion that the whole art team
> can now unite behind? (it seems sensible to me)
>
> - Henrik

Over and over again we were told the art team would have the opportunity
to put 5 themes into the release so I don't think you will find much
objection from this community if you pick the top 5 contenders with
Human Legacy on the side making for 6 total.  If for some reason 6
themes are not possible, the top 5 would be acceptable.

Chuck