Billy wrote:
Seems to me that the team isn't the problem at all. Seems people don't want to make a move without your concent, because everything they initiate is shot down in flames, and they have no say it the things that really matter. How can community prevail?

Billy - I'm trying very hard to make sure that work you and others contribute makes it onto the golden CD next week. Release candidate is in one day. Given the delay in getting the Launchpad team organised (and in future this list and that team should be one and the same) and the vote setup there, ANY sane vote location would do as a reasonable _expression_ of the team's wishes. As it is I'm very grateful to Henrik for stepping in and providing SOME form of free-and-fair selection process.

Mark