Op 23-mei-2006, om 16:26 heeft Henrik Nilsen Omma het volgende geschreven:

Michiel seems to be making the suggestion that the Art team makes a firm recommendation that we use the top 5 themes from the existing vote (as imperfect as that vote was). Is that a motion that the whole art team can now unite behind? (it seems sensible to me)

I don't see how I am making that suggestion; are you referring to Billy and Who? In any case, I fully support any motion to include two more of the themes that we could have voted for; this would mean that Dapper-Drake and Silicon would also be included, as per the voting results. I also thought that we were supposed to vote for five of them initially.

It's the packagers' call, but if it's possible to include those two more themes that have been talked about, I support such a move.

Michiel