On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 14:21 +0100, Sean Hammond wrote:
Hey, where can I download those metathemes (if they exist)? They look
interesting. I think having multiple meta-themes like that is a good
idea.

On 5/26/06, Billy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://kwh.kernow-gb.com/~bvc/theme/devel/Human-Metathemes.png

I don't really have them, though it is not hard to do. The icon themes were never finished either. I was trying to push the basic concept that is normal and expected in the gui/os world but it is one that everyone in linux/ubuntu has missed, even still.....for some reason.