On Jul 3, 2006, at 11:57 PM, Viper550 wrote:

Better idea...I have 3 letters: SVG

Viper550

If you want to even _try_ to convert that wallpaper into SVG, I say give it your best shot. But I know that I'm not going to try. :)

I believe that wallpapers will usually require some effects that cannot easily be achieved in vectors. Things such as smudge tool usage, certain filters, some types of colorization... the base of this wallpaper is a rendering which cannot be redone in SVG without me having to completely rebuild it in vectors.

If people can make good SVG wallpapers, then they should definitely submit them, if only for to show off the fact that it is possible, but I'd much rather work with a much larger control over individual pixels.

Michiel Sikma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]