I must be honest and say that I have not seen anything yet that I think is
really original. Sorry guys.

Some of the best mockups I've seen is an old collection of Neil J Patels,
which can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/tags/avantthemeengine/ The
interesting thing is those diagonal reflections IMHO. I have not seen that
anywhere else, and it looks quite nice.

Observations from Neils mockups:

 * The subtle drop shadows on the widgets make them stand out really nicely
- see http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/382776014/

 * In the link above notice the diagonal reflections.

 * This progressbar looks really really good together with rest of the
theme: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/382776017/. The groove in
which it expands could be better though.

The theme engine is still not implemented though. It does however look like
it should be easy to hack Murrine or Aurora to support those diagonal
reflections.

Cheers,
Mikkel